ICO provides grant writing support to entrepreneurs exploring SBIR/STTR funding opportunities to develop IU technology. Please contact our Grant Consultant, Amie Frame, at email@example.com for additional information.
- SBIR-NSF: Small Business Innovation Research grants made by the National Science Foundation (NSF) incentivize and enable startups and small business to undertake research and development with high technical risk and high commercial reward.
- SBIR/STTR-NIH: Small Business Innovation Research grants and Small Business Technology Transfer grants made by the National Institutes of Health provide funding for small businesses to engage in research and development.
Angel and VC Funding
- IU Ventures: IU Ventures offers a unique opportunity to invest in and support early-stage, IU affiliated startup companies.
- Elevate Ventures: Elevate Ventures is among the largest venture capital firms in Indiana and a top provider of funding to entrepreneurs launching and building businesses in the state.
- BioCrossroads: BioCrossroads, an important source of venture capital for Indiana’s life sciences entrepreneurial community.