Request Disclosure Information

Making a request for financial information

Research projects at IU that are funded by an agency of the Public Health Service, such as the Centers for Disease Control or the National Institutes of Health, must ensure public access to certain information about conflicts of interest disclosed to the institution and reported to the funding agency. U.S. regulations mandate that anyone can request information about a conflict of interest held by senior or key personnel on a PHS-funded research project.

Public accessibility requests must be in writing and emailed or sent by U.S. mail to the contacts listed below. These requests must include the name of the senior or key personnel, the title of the PHS-funded research project, and the PHS grant number, if possible.

Requests will be answered in the manner they were received within five business days and will include information required to be disclosed by the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.

Need help?

If you have any questions about the Kuali COI system or process, please contact the COI Office by phone at 812-856-1706 or email at