On April 4, 2018, IU’s Office of the Vice President for Research and IU Communications launched the new and improved research.iu.edu website.
The goal of the new website and its redesign is to make searching for research information and opportunities at IU more intuitive and streamlined.
In the new design, more than 2,600 IU research-related website pages previously housed on separate university research websites have been combined to provide single-source searching for all research-related resources at IU. The new design will save time and better facilitate the work of those currently involved in or interested in research at IU.
Below are just a few of the new website’s features:
- Research compliance & research training requirements organized in one spot.
- Quick access to research newsletters and announcements.
- Comprehensive/searchable list of internal funding opportunities.
- Proposal development/preparation tips and tools.
- Streamlined grants processing/management information.
Please visit the new website to update any commonly used bookmarks to research pages. Should you have questions concerning where previously bookmarked content is located on the new site or are unable to locate resources when searching, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have suggestions on how the new site pages might be further developed, feel free to contact email@example.com.