You are currently listed on a research project or sponsored program as Principle Investigator (PI) or key personnel funded by Public Health Service (PHS)/Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) agency, National Science Foundation (NSF), or other funding agency that requires PHS Conflict of Interest (COI) compliance. In order to remain compliant with COI regulations, you will be required to complete a new research-related conflict of interest disclosure in August, 2017.
The existing COI disclosure system is currently being replaced by Kuali COI, therefore your next annual disclosure will be submitted in the new Kuali COI system, which will be accessible via One.IU.edu. The new Kuali COI disclosure system has several new features, including:
- Maintaining a history of your information so as to give you the the ability to edit from year-to-year
- A move to a rolling disclosure deadline
- An improved web browser interface
The COI office will send out additional communications when the new Kuali COI system is available to you for completion of your required annual research-related conflict of interest disclosure.
If you have questions about the new system or process, contact the COI Office at:
- Bloomington and Regional Campuses: 812-856-1706 or email@example.com
- IUPUI and Hospitals: 317-274-4894 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This message is being distributed to multiple listservs. We apologize for any duplicate messages you might receive.