Upcoming changes to Kuali Grants Award Summary effective tomorrow, March 29th! The Office of Research Administration (ORA) is pleased to announce significant updates will be made to the Award Summary! The Award Summary is the document sent electronically to the Principal Investigator and specified Department Administrators after an award is finalized. The current formatting is difficult to navigate and contains a great deal of duplicate and unnecessary information. Effective tomorrow, a revised Summary will be distributed. Please see below for details and screenshots of the current vs. updated versions.
- Eliminate nearly half of the currently printed pages
- Improvement of overall formatting
- Consistent alignment of rows and columns
- Removal of nonessential and duplicative information
- Addition of Project level information (full project period and total awarded amount to date)
- Insertion of lines to separate various sections