Distinguished Faculty Research Award & Lecture (DFRL)
About this opportunity
David L. Taylor,email@example.com
Suspended to 2021
The Distinguished Faculty Research Award and Lecture, co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research, is an annual event designed to recognize the achievements of an IU Bloomington faculty member whose research makes important contributions to society. The award is accompanied by a public lecture delivered by the recipient during the spring semester.
- current tenured or tenure-track faculty at IU Bloomington only
- faculty nominated for this award DO NOT have to hold the title of “Distinguished Professor” at Indiana University
- emeritus faculty are ineligible
- letter outlining reasons for nomination, including the kind of topic and message that will likely be presented
- copy of nominee’s cv
- applicants can either be self-nominated or nominated by another individual
- letters in support of the nomination are highly encouraged but not required
Ready to apply?
To make a nomination, please send a brief letter to David L. Taylor through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.