Applies to: All studies and personnel who have an IU computing account.
The KC IRB Protocol is setup using a system of tabs. Within each tab are "folders", which contain bits of information about the research protocol. Expand the sections below to see tab specific instructions.
- Navigate to the PermissionsTab
- Adding a Person
- Select the magnifying glass next to Add under User Name.
- If known, enter username (this is the fastest search)
- If unknown, search by another value, such as Last Name, using an * (e.g., Johnson*). Tip: If searching for a common name such as "Smith" you can limit your results by also typing the first and last name in the First/Last Name fields with * at the end of each.
- Click search
- Click return value next to the appropriate person
- Select the appropriate role from the dropdown and then click add.
- Editing a Role
- To change a person’s permissions click edit role next to their name.
- Make selected changes in the popup box and save.
- Deleting a Person
- To delete a person from the Permissions tab simply click delete next to their name.
- When prompted, answer yes
- Remember to save before closing.