Research Enterprise Newsletter submission guidelines
- Articles may be submitted by all members of the IUPUI community and its external research partners. Articles featuring student researchers/scholars are welcome, but a faculty member must be copied on the submission as the mentor or sponsor.
- Articles should be 400 words or less, include a headline, the author, and contact information.
- Copy should be submitted in Arial font and 10-point type.
- JPEG photos should accompany submitted articles and must include captions that clearly describe what action is taking place in the photos. Photos can be of a key person, activity, or item that depicts what is presented in the article.
- Following the posted deadline for submission, the editor, and key staff members will review submitted articles for possible inclusion in upcoming issues and may deem it necessary to edit any article selected to appear in the e-newsletter.
- Information about upcoming events may be included that have broad appeal. Event information must include name of event, a very brief description (100 words or less), date(s), time(s), and registration/contact information.
- Articles and photos must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. on the posted submission deadline. Additional questions, comments, suggestions and/or corrections should be emailed to this address as well.