Emergency Grant-in-Aid of Research & Creative Activity
About this opportunity
Ed Comentale, Associate Vice Provost for Arts and Humanities,email@example.com
$750 maximum award
Emergency Grant-in-Aid supplies modest support to IU Bloomington faculty at unusually critical times in their research or creative activity programs.
- Bloomington tenured and tenure-eligible faculty, research scientists, research scholars, research center directors, and librarians are eligible.
- Visiting and adjunct faculty members, postdoctoral fellows, lecturers, emeritus faculty, and part-time faculty are not eligible.
- If you have previously received this award, you cannot apply until three years after the previous award was received.
- Funding requests may not exceed $750.
- Projects limited to one year in duration.
- Grants may not be used to purchase general computer equipment that can be funded through other sources on campus (i.e. life-cycle funding, school/department funding).
- Grants may not be used to reimburse previously paid expenses.
Applicants must complete an electronic application in InfoReady and attach the following as PDFs to the electronic application (please note page limits):
Application sections include:
- project description that includes a budget (four-page maximum)
- letter of support from the department chair, dean, or unit head (may be attached to the application form or sent to OVPR Grants at firstname.lastname@example.org)