Bridge Funding Program IUPUI
About this opportunity
$30,000 grant, $15,000 school match; $45,000 total project
The Bridge Funding Program provides assistance for the maintenance of ongoing research efforts while the investigator is receiving a secured award, or is responding to a grant. Priority will be given to investigators with competitive scores and a track record of external funding.
All full-time tenure-track faculty having an appointment of Assistant Professor and above
- Faculty in visiting ranks
- Research scientist ranks
$30,000 grant, $15,000 school match; $45,000 total project.
- Travel expenses are not allowed unless necessary for completion of the proposed work.
- Funds will not be granted for similar projects currently supported by other internal or external funding mechanisms at the campus or university level.
- Projects will be limited to one (1) year in duration.
- Applications for a second Bridge for the same project or research will not be accepted.
Application sections include:
- Cover page
- Project Plan not to exceed five pages
- References cited
- Budget and Justification
- Biographical Sketch or CV not to exceed five pages, include funding history
- Letters of support from collaborators and department chair
- IRB, IACUC, and/or IBC forms if applicable