Private companies and foundations are another valuable source of funding for research and creative activities at Indiana University and elsewhere. IU has long-standing relationships with numerous corporate and foundation supporters and is constantly at work to develop new partnerships. Experts in corporate relations and foundation relations are available to help you in numerous ways as you pursue private funding. Some organizations have requested coordination through the corporate and foundation relations team, including those on the critical contact list.
As a front-line resource for companies seeking to engage with our university, IU’s corporate relations professionals build connections and partnerships between industries that elevate IU, our faculty, and the organizations with which we work.
We support you by
- actively creating dialogue between academia and industry
- facilitating contact with corporations on the critical contact list
- arranging and hosting visits for partner organizations
- assisting with developing proposals
- resolving procedural and policy questions